Support yourself and others through the Artist’s Way
Join in for a Artists Way Creative Cluster:
- Discover how to unlock your latent creativity and make your dreams a reality
- Be guided through the process of recovering your creative self
- Start to undo the conditioning that holds back your inner artist
- Develop a support circle of other creative practitioners as you work through weekly themes
- Grow in confidence over 12 sessions in voicing your creative journey
A creative cluster group supporting one another to work through the 12 weeks of The Artist’s Way book by Julia Cameron. It’s about sharing your creative progress and buddying one another along. You don’t need to have done the Artist’s Way before and if you already have, feel free to repeat it with us.
What is needed?
And a commitment to the 12 week programme even if you can’t make the group meeting each week. You will need to read the chapter each week and complete as many of the basic tools – morning pages and artist’s dates and chapter tasks – as possible.
Would you like to co-facilitate?
Please get in touch if you would like to co-facilitate this creative cluster with Natalie. It involves working through the book yourself, being time keeper and holding the sessions when Natalie is away. No prior experience is necessary.
When & where?
- Every Monday 9-10:30am for 12 weeks + 1 introduction
- Intro session: 8 May
- Dates: Monday 22 May – Monday 7 August
- NO SESSION Spring Bank Holiday 29 May, but option for Tue 30 May instead
What happens next?
Register for the May at http://economyofhours.com/trading/#events/event/10178
Or sign up if you can’t make these dates to receive information on future ones.